Reports are being sent out early in Week 9. Part of this process is providing an opportunity for you to meet with subject teachers as part of our Parent Report Evening. Parent Report Evening is an opportunity for you to gain more specific feedback in relation to the written reports sent out. During each interview, teachers will be able to update you on your student's progress and how they have been working during class.
You have the chance to book with all subject teachers (not Ako) and each interview will last five minutes. This year, Parent Report Evening will occur online only. This is due to the ongoing impact of COVID. Each interview is 5 minutes long and prior to the event you will be sent a spreadsheet with Google Meet links for each staff member. Use these links to enter the correct room at the scheduled time.
Interviews occur over two days: Thursday 30th June - Surnames A to L, and Thursday 7th of July - Surnames M to Z. Please make you're booking on the correct day.
Booking your interviews - please follow these instructions carefully.
The booking website will open Monday, 27 June at 8:00 AM, and will close Thursday, 30 June at 10:30 AM (we will reopen them again at the completion of the first evening).
1. Go to https://parentinterviews.co.nz/book/go/QYJFJMJM
2. Enter your name, contact information, and the names of the students you wish to make bookings for.
3. Select the teachers you'd like to book by ticking the checkbox beside their name, and then click the Book Interviews button at the bottom of the page.
4. Using the timetable, click the Book button beside the time slot you'd like to book for the teacher. You'll be asked to confirm your booking.
5. Continue until you've made bookings for every teacher you'd like to see.
Once you're finished, you can view your timetable by clicking My Interviews at the top of the page. You can also print a copy of your timetable to take to the event.
Before your bookings you'll receive an email reminder containing your timetable. If you need to cancel any bookings, you can do so by following the link in the email you received when you first signed up.