Wellington East Girls' College has an enrolment scheme. Girls living in our zone have automatic entry. We also welcome enrolment of international students - please see further information under International.
You may like to read our 2018 Education Review Office (ERO) report to get a sense of how the school is progressing and performing.
Dates for Year 9, 2021 Enrolment
- Virtual presentations will be provided to feeder school
- Open Afternoon/Evening is cancelled for 2021. We are currently working on a virtual tour of the school - we will post an update as soon as we can.
- 27 July 2020, All Year 9 applications (including Out of Zone applicants) to be received.
- 7 August 2020, Ballot for out of zone Year 9 places
- 12 August 2020, Parents to be notified of Year 9 ballot outcomes
- Dates 2020 TBC, Enrolment interviews
- 20 August 2020, Parents acceptance of Year 9 ballot places
For planning purposes we request applications for students who live in our home zone, for entry into Year 9 in 2021, to be in the hands of WEGC Enrolment Officer by Monday 27 July 2020. This is not a deadline. In zone applications can be accepted at any time by the enrolment officer.
Enquiries are welcome at any time during school office hours : email@example.com
Students in Year 8 at our in-zone Wellington Schools
Your school will receive information which will give you information about enrolling at our school. Once your Enrolment Form has been received with the supporting documentation (passport and / or birth certificate, proof of physical address, proof of residency, and recent school reports) you will be contacted via email regarding an Enrolment interview. Your enrolment will usually be confirmed at the interview.
All other students (any year level) who are living in zone please view our prospectus available online (can downloaded here). Complete an enrolment form and submit with supporting documentation (birth certificate and/or passport, proof of address within the school zone (ie tenancy agreement, utilities bill etc), proof of residency (if not a NZ citizen), previous school reports or other relevant documents). Once received we will contact you via email to progress your application.