Welcome to Wellington East Girls’ College, a school established in 1925 with a long history of academic excellence. Located in the heart of New Zealand’s capital city, the school overlooks the city and harbour and is set in park like surroundings.
- Study alongside 1000 friendly, motivated and well supported students
- Join our small high quality International Student group, maximum of 30 students
- Grow your English knowledge in one of Wellington’s best resourced secondary school English Language Departments
- Choose from over 50 different sport, arts based or academic clubs and activities on offer at school
- Live within one of Wellingtons most sought after residential areas – the Eastern suburbs
- Travel safely to and from school on our school buses
Academic success is encouraged in every level and in every subject.
2022 NCEA success
- 82.5% NCEA Level One
- 88.5% NCEA Level Two
- 83% NCEA Level Three
View our video at WELLINGTON EAST GIRLS' COLLEGE HERE
View School Prospectus HERE
Wellington East Girls’ College is a signatory to the The Education (Pastoral Care of Tertiary and International Learners) Code of Practice 2021
Read the most recent Education Review Office report HERE