The Hauora Team are here to help you be happy, be well and be the best person you can be. We are a team of skilled and passionate professional who love working with young people.
How can we help?
- Our counsellors and social worker can give you a safe, confidential and non judgemental space to talk through and get support for any problem that is worrying you
- Our careers advisors can help you figure out what to do when you leave school and help find information about loads of courses at different tertiary, community college and other providers
- Our learning support team can help you work out what might be marking learning hard for you and then put in place different supports so you can learn to the best of your ability
- Our health nurse is available Mon & Thurs lunchtimes to talk through any medical concerns (nutrition, sexual health, drug and alcohol) in a confidential environment
- Caro Atkinson, Guidance Leader - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laressa Donaldson, Counsellor - [ON LEAVE]
- Kendell Lash, Counsellor - email@example.com
- Jo Nicholls, Social Worker - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cathy Matthews, Careers Advisor - email@example.com
- Deb Marshall, Learning Support & Careers - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dorianne Page, Nurse - email@example.com