Wellington East Girls College sells new and second hand uniforms from the School Reception 8.15am to 3.30pm during the term.
Appointments for full fittings are available by phoning 385 8514 or alternatively by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cash and Eftpos/Credit Card are acceptable forms of payment.
Information for Work and Income Support is available.
We also stock good quality second-hand uniform items at half the full retail price.
Full details available from the School Reception or by emailing: email@example.com
Please note it was announced at Prizegiving that ties are no longer a compulsory part of the uniform at Wellington East from January 2021. This means that ties will be optional from 2021, students may continue to wear them if they wish.
Uniform – Compulsory for All Students
Please download full information and pricing
Please note the following:
- There is no longer separate summer/winter uniforms.
- Formal uniform is to be worn to events where our school is being represented, eg Prizegiving. The formal uniform is :- tights, blouse, jersey/vest/cardigan, Blazer, skirt/trousers, black shoes
- Jewellery limited to a watch, cultural or regilious necklace, up to two sets of earrings (studs or small sleepers), and one nose stud (not sleeper).
- Headscarves, worn for religious reasons only, are to be plain black, navy blue or white.
- A plain black rain jacket can be worn (no puffer jackets)
- A white thermal can be worn under a school shirt as long as it is not visible.
- No coloured nail polish, minimal make up
- All clothing and gear should be clearly and permanently labelled. Markers available for purchase
- Uniform is optional in Year 13, however must be worm for all formal occasions
PHYSICAL EDUCATION UNIFORM – COMPULSORY for Years 9 and 10
Students must have separate PE gear:
- Navy blue shorts and WEGC navy and gold PE top
- Sports Hoodie – Compulsory for all representative sports travel. Optional for all other students attending sporting events. The hoodie is only worn for PE and sporting events.
- Navy blue track pants and thermals (these are optional items) - purchased from other Retails Outlets
- Non marking Sports Shoes – Purchased from other Retail Outlets