A Great Opportunity to get involved in School Life
We meet once a month, on a Thursday evening, See meeting times and dates below.
Our main role is to distribute money raised and donated by the school community to support the girls in their extra-curricular activities across sport, culture, arts and academic pursuits. We welcome all whānau to attend and contribute to the decision making to support the success of our girls.
Office Holders - 2019
Deputy Chair: Rochelle Kirby
School Representative: Michelle Kennedy
Meeting Dates – 2020
All Meetings start at 6.30pm and are held in Rm 71, in the Village. Parking available in front of the East Wing.
- 13 February 2020
- 5 March 2020
- 2 April 2020
- 7 May 2020
- 22 May 2020 (Inspirational Breakfast)
- 4 June 2020
- 2 July 2020
- 6 August 2020
- 3 September 2020
- 15 October 2020
In recent years Parents Association donated funds for:
- Netball, Lacrosse, Rowing, Softball, Waka Ama, Soccer
- Robotics Trip to Auckland
- Geography Olympiad and Homework Club
- Funding for Sports and Academic Prize Givings
- Assistance with new uniforms for groups
- Cantala, Stage Challenge and the School Musical
- Picnic tables for the quad
- New marquee, banner and flags to promote cultural and sports groups at events
- Choir risers for the Music Department
We also connect with and support other parent groups including the Whānau Tu Tahi, Pasifika Parents and New Settlers Groups.
WEPA is always keen for more ideas about how to come together as a school community, raise money and support our girls.
Come along to a meeting or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying for Grants:
Find out how to apply for grants from the Parents’ Association.
Forms to use: