A Great Opportunity to get involved in School Life
We meet once a month, on a Thursday evening, See meeting times and dates below.
Our main role is to distribute money raised and donated by the school community to support the girls in their extra-curricular activities across sport, culture, arts and academic pursuits. We welcome all whānau to attend and contribute to the decision making to support the success of our girls.
Office Holders - 2019
Deputy Chair: Rochelle Kirby
School Representative: Michelle Kennedy
Meeting Dates – 2019
All Meetings start at 6.30pm and are held in Rm 71, in the Village. Parking available in front of the East Wing.
- 14th March 2019 - AGM
- 11th April 2019
- 2nd May 2019
- 4th June 2019
- 1st August 2019
- 5th September 2019
- 17th October 2019
- 7th November 2019
- 5th December 2019
In recent years Parents Association donated funds for:
- Netball, Lacrosse, Rowing, Softball, Waka Ama, Soccer
- Robotics Trip to Auckland
- Geography Olympiad and Homework Club
- Funding for Sports and Academic Prize Givings
- Assistance with new uniforms for groups
- Cantala, Stage Challenge and the School Musical
- Picnic tables for the quad
- New marquee, banner and flags to promote cultural and sports groups at events
- Choir risers for the Music Department
We also connect with and support other parent groups including the Whānau Tu Tahi, Pasifika Parents and New Settlers Groups.
WEPA is always keen for more ideas about how to come together as a school community, raise money and support our girls.
Come along to a meeting or get in touch via email@example.com
Applying for Grants:
Find out how to apply for grants from the Parents’ Association.
Forms to use: