How to Enrol
For all enrolments (including 2020) please complete our online enrolment form. If you have trouble completing this please contact our Enrolment Administrator - firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the school.
1. Complete the enrolment form online. You will need to include :
- Proof of physical address i.e recent utility bill, bank statement, rental agreement
- Student’s Birth Certificate or Passport
- Proof of residency (if applicable)
Please note that enrolments cannot be accepted without these documents.
2. After your application is received, we will email you to arrange an enrolment meeting to be held at Wellington East Girls’ College
Once received we will contact you within a couple of days to acknowledge we have received the application, advise if we need any further information and to arrange an enrolment interview.
If you are an International Student click Here.
Open day is cancelled for 2021. We are currently working on a virtual tour of the school - we will post an update as as we can.
We take pride in our open evening for Year 8s, where we showcase our students and their work.
WEGC Open Evening gives parents and students the opportunity to get a feel for the culture of the school and the subjects offered. There are classrooms set up with experiments and samples of student work, musical groups performing in the corridors, dramatic performances in the Drama Room and much more. Dozens of students volunteer to work in labs and be tour guides and are available to answer your questions about our school.