How to Enrol
For all enrolments (including current year) please complete our online enrolment form. If you have trouble completing this please contact our Enrolment Administrator - email@example.com or phone the school.
1. Complete the enrolment form online. You will need to include :
- Proof of your physical address: a recent rates notice or tenancy agreement,
- Student’s Birth Certificate or Passport
- Proof of eligibility to reside in New Zealand (if applicable)
- Ideally a recent school report
Please note that enrolments cannot be accepted without these documents.
2. Once received we will contact you within a couple of days to acknowledge we have received the application, advise if we need any further information and to arrange an enrolment meeting. Please note our enrolment meeting is a chance to get to know your student better, and assist with the transition to Wellington East Girls College.
If you are an International Student click Here.
Open Day / Evening - 16 June 2021
Open Afternoon - 2.00pm - 4.00pm
Open Evening - starting at 6.00pm
We take pride in our open evening for Year 8s, where we showcase our students and their work.
WEGC Open Evening gives parents and students the opportunity to get a feel for the culture of the school and the subjects offered. There are classrooms set up with experiments and samples of student work, musical groups performing in the corridors, dramatic performances in the Drama Room and much more. Dozens of students volunteer to work in labs and be tour guides and are available to answer your questions about our school.