We will be accepting on-line enrolments from the start of Term 2 – All enrolments are to be completed online
How to Enrol
For all enrolments (including current year) please complete our online enrolment form. If you have trouble completing this please contact our Enrolment Administrator - firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the school.
1. Complete the enrolment form online. You will need to include :
- Proof of your physical address: a recent rates notice or tenancy agreement,
- Student’s Birth Certificate or Passport
- Proof of eligibility to reside in New Zealand (if applicable)
- Ideally a recent school report
Please note that enrolments cannot be accepted without these documents.
2. Once received we will contact you within a couple of days to acknowledge we have received the application, advise if we need any further information and to arrange an enrolment meeting. Please note our enrolment meeting is a chance to get to know your student better, and assist with the transition to Wellington East Girls College.
If you are an International Student click Here.