WEGC Careers Notice Board
At Wellington East Girls’ College, we believe a sense of the future can invigorate and motivate learning. Careers support is given through Ako teachers as part of their pastoral care role. Students can also book an appointment with a careers advisor.
- Book an appointment to speak with a careers advisor.
- Link to CAREERS CENTRAL database to up date your career plan
For further information please contact
- Ms Marshall: Careers Advisor.
- Ms Matthews Career Education Leader and Careers Advisor.
- Mrs Anita Van Driel: Gateway Administrator, DDI 801 0425 or 0274 93 0035